1. When Charles the voice of Mario and Tara the voice of Twilight Charles called Tara princess which reminds me of Twilight.
2. I saw Mlp merch at GameStop.
3. Mlp the movie and Super Mario Odyssey came out on October.
4. Too much fanfics and fanarts of this crossover.
5. Hasbro created Monopoly and they made Monopoly Gamer
(No one will know what I'm talking about unless they played the original "Mario Vs. Donkey Kong" on GameBoy Advance)
I can imagine how twi is doing.
MMT(Mini Mario Toy): Oh twilight! Oh twilight! Oh twilight!
Twilight: enough! Please stop talking!
MMT: oh twilight! Oh twilight! Oh twilight! Oh twilight!
Twilight: that's it! *shoots a magic spell from her horn at the toy*
*the toy becomes 2 then 2 becomes 4*
Mini Mario Toys: oh twilight! Oh twilight
Twilight: *slams her face into a pillow and screams into it*
Spike: don't worry twilight, I'm on it *writing and sending a letter to princess celestia*
Sure Twilight, you say that right now, but keep poking and prodding him like he’s some cutesy little Italian plumber and he’ll leap way up high and BOP you right on your nose. Hell, given how tall he can jump, that could have some serious knock-out power. The “Little Mac” of the Mushroom Kingdom.
The look of sheer confusion on Mario’s face and the surprised “Aww” look on Twilight’s face have been expressed nicely; giving that nice sense of interaction, and the background’s good and simple enough. It looks nice without being too complex, and serves well as a scene.
Anyway, not much else to add except you’ve done fine here. Keep it up.
Twilight looks adorable.